The National Academy Championships will take place October 31-November 2, 2014 in Murfreesboro, TN at the Miller Coliseum. Here is our tentative Schedule of Events:
Thursday, October 30, 2014
- DINNER FOR RIDING INSTRUCTORS
Dinner for Riding Instructors with door prizes and special awards. Instructors - you will be receiving an invitation to this event.
Friday, October 31, 2014
Happy Halloween! Competition begins at 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, November 2, 2014
MORNING Morning Competition begins at 10:00 a.m.
54. Adult WT Pleasure National Finals
55. Sr. WTC Pleasure National Finals 13- 17 yrs
56. Jr. WT Pleasure National Finals 9-12 yrs
57. Pleasure WT National Finals 7-8 yr
58. Sr. Equitation WT National Finals 13-17 yr
59. Adult Equitation WTC National Finals
60. Pleasure WT National Finals - 5-6 yr
61. Jr. WTC Pleasure National Finals 9-12 yr
62. Adult WT Equitation WT National Finals
63. Sr. WT Pleasure National Finals 13-17 yr
64. WT Equitation National Finals 5-6 yr
65. Jr. WT Equitation National Finals 9-12 yr
66. WT Equitation National Finals 7-8 yr
67. Adult WTC Equitation National Finals
68. Jr. WTC Equitation National Finals 9-12 yr
69. Sr. WTC Equitation National Finals 13-17 yr
Please note: in the event of large classes, there may be a decision on splits for the younger age groups. For classes with 2
splits only the top 6 riders will move into the next rounds. For classes
with 3 or more splits, only the top 4 riders will move up to the next
level. If the 5-6 , 7-8, 9-10 year olds split evenly, there is a good
possibility that each age group will have their own National Finals. We will
keep you updated.
National Academy Championship Horse Show | Contact: Mrs. Joyce Webster | (256) 773-2182 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Content copyright. All rights reserved.