The National Academy Championships will take place November 1-3, 2013 in Murfreesboro, TN at the Miller Coliseum. Here is our tentative Schedule of Events:
Thursday, Oct. 31, 2013 5:00-7:00 pmHAPPY HALLOWEEN! Halloween Trick or Treat
and Scavenger Hunt. Winner will receive a $25 gift card -- second place
winner will get a big bag of candy.
- DINNER FOR RIDING INSTRUCTORS
Dinner for Riding Instructors with door prizes and special awards. Instructors - you will be receiving an invitation to this event.
SPECIAL UPDATE 10/26: Due to such a large amount of entries, the following classes will be split:
Classes 5-- WTC Pleasure 13-14 yr
A and B entries 9
9 WTC Equitation 13-14 yrs A and B entries 9
Class 11. 7-8 yr old WT Pleasure A and B 10 entries
23 7-8 Yr old WT Equitation A and B 10 entries
Class 19. 11-12 yr WT Pleasure
A and B 11 entries
25 11-12 yr WT Equitation A and B 11 entries
Classes 20 and 26 have 32 entries, so we have divided it into a separate ages of 9 years and 10 years. The 9 year old age group will have 11 entries and the 10 yr old will have an A and B split with 11 and 10. The board has decided to have a 9 yr old Finals and a 10 yr old Finals. The 11-12 yr old will have their own Finals.
Friday, November 1
Competition begins at 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, November 3
MORNING Morning Competition begins at 10:00 a.m.
54. Adult WT Pleasure National Finals
55. Sr. WTC Pleasure National Finals 13- 17 yrs
56. Jr. WT Pleasure National Finals 9-12 yrs
57. Pleasure WT National Finals 7-8 yr
58. Sr. Equitation WT National Finals 13-17 yr
59. Adult Equitation WTC National Finals
60. Pleasure WT National Finals - 5-6 yr
61. Jr. WTC Pleasure National Finals 9-12 yr
62. Adult WT Equitation WT National Finals
63. Sr. WT Pleasure National Finals 13-17 yr
64. WT Equitation National Finals 5-6 yr
65. Jr. WT Equitation National Finals 9-12 yr
66. WT Equitation National Finals 7-8 yr
67. Adult WTC Equitation National Finals
68. Jr. WTC Equitation National Finals 9-12 yr
69. Sr. WTC Equitation National Finals 13-17 yr
Please note: in the event of large classes, there may be a decision on splits for the younger age groups. For classes with 2
splits only the top 6 riders will move into the next rounds. For classes
with 3 or more splits, only the top 4 riders will move up to the next
level. If the 5-6 , 7-8, 9-10 year olds split evenly, there is a good
possibility that each age group will have their own National Finals. We will
keep you updated.
National Academy Championship Horse Show | Contact: Mrs. Joyce Webster | (256) 773-2182 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Content copyright. All rights reserved.