The National Academy Championships will take place October 31-November 2, 2014 in Murfreesboro, TN at the Miller Coliseum. Here is our tentative Schedule of Events:
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Decorate your space for Halloween!
- DINNER FOR RIDING INSTRUCTORS
Dinner for Riding Instructors with door prizes and special awards. Instructors - you will be receiving an invitation to this event.
Friday, October 31, 2014
Happy Halloween! Competition begins at 10:00 a.m.
Friday Night 4:00-5:00 pm Halloween Treat or Treating with Other Barns in the Stall Area
5:30-6:00 pm Giant Pep Rally
First class of the night will be the Instructor's Equitation "Battle of the Barns" Class. (Who will win?!!!)
Sunday, November 2, 2014
MORNING Morning Competition begins at 10:00 a.m.
54. Adult WT Pleasure National Finals
55. Sr. WTC Pleasure National Finals 13- 17 yrs
56. Jr. WT Pleasure National Finals 9-12 yrs
57. Pleasure WT National Finals 7-8 yr
58. Sr. Equitation WT National Finals 13-17 yr
59. Adult Equitation WTC National Finals
60. Pleasure WT National Finals - 5-6 yr
61. Jr. WTC Pleasure National Finals 9-12 yr
62. Adult WT Equitation WT National Finals
63. Sr. WT Pleasure National Finals 13-17 yr
64. WT Equitation National Finals 5-6 yr
65. Jr. WT Equitation National Finals 9-12 yr
66. WT Equitation National Finals 7-8 yr
67. Adult WTC Equitation National Finals
68. Jr. WTC Equitation National Finals 9-12 yr
69. Sr. WTC Equitation National Finals 13-17 yr
Please note: in the event of large classes, there may be a decision on splits for the younger age groups. For classes with 2
splits only the top 6 riders will move into the next rounds. For classes
with 3 or more splits, only the top 4 riders will move up to the next
level. If the 5-6 , 7-8, 9-10 year olds split evenly, there is a good
possibility that each age group will have their own National Finals. We will
keep you updated.
National Academy Championship Horse Show | Contact: Mrs. Joyce Webster | (256) 773-2182 | email@example.com
Content copyright. All rights reserved.